Tickets for The Cape Town Coffee Festival are now on sale at: https://www.capetown-coffeefestiva.com/, and are expected to sell out quickly. For coffee connoisseurs and foodies alike, this event is bound to give African and global attendees a truly exciting break from the daily grind.
The festival is also offering a “Super VIP” ticket package, which includes a two-day access to the event, a dedicated VIP entrance, complimentary cocktails from The Coffee Cocktail Bar, a VIP goodie bag filled with gifts from some of the event vendors, and a copy of The Meaning of Coffee book.
The two-day festival will boast some of the most popular features such as Latte Art Live, The Lab, The African Coffee Experience, The Coffee Cocktail Bar, a Live Music stage and many more:
- Latte Art Live, an interactive zone dedicated to the highly popular skill of latte art. In past years at the NYC and London Coffee Festivals, local heroes such as Jai Lott and Barista Dee, and international names like Dritan Alsela, Dhan Tamang, Lem Butler, and Luke Shilling, have taken to the stage. Attendees can take part in hands-on workshops and demonstrations where the pros will teach them the techniques and skills behind jaw-dropping masterpieces.
- The Lab program, featuring an exciting line-up of interactive activities and The Small Business Lab, a whole extra Lab zone dedicated to promoting and supporting small local businesses through a series of interactive talks and workshops.
- The African Coffee Experience is a showcase of the diverse African coffee scene. Featuring three of South Africa’s key coffee roasters, this area will be dedicated to exploring and tasting the best origins and cups the African coffee scene has to offer. A sensory experience you will hardly forget.
- The Coffee Cocktail Bar is an area where we will be serving indulgent cocktails with high buzz-factor.
- The Innovation Zone is where you can discover the personalities behind some of 2019’s coolest and most cutting-edge brands and small businesses, ranging from technology, to apparel, to the freshest micro-roasters.
- The Street Food Market is the go-to spot to refuel with inspired, easy, healthy food from artisan street food stalls offering the best the South African food scene has to offer.
- The Live Music Stage will host live performances and DJ’s all throughout the event, showcasing the talent of local artists, bands and solo singers while engaging a deep spirit of community among those who share a passion for great music and coffee culture. Musicians can apply online by submitting a YouTube video performance.
- The Coffee Art Project Gallery is a gallery showcasing the creativity and talents of emerging and established local artists whose photography has been inspired by African coffee. The highlight of the Gallery will be a photography series of the renowned Sowetan coffee culture.
WHAT: The Cape Town Coffee Festival
WHEN: Sat, June 1st – Sun, June 2nd 2019
Saturday, June 1st – 9:00am-11:00am | Trade Session
Saturday, June 1st – 11:00am-3:00pm | Morning Session
Saturday, June 1st – 3:00pm-7:00pm | Afternoon Session
Sunday, June 2nd – 10:00am-2:00pm | Morning Session
Sunday, June 2nd – 2:00pm-6:00pm | Afternoon Session
WHERE: The Castle of Good Hope | Darling Street | Cape Town
TICKETS: Tickets available shortly from : https://www.capetown-coffeefestival.com
For the latest on The Cape Town Coffee Festival, please visit:
Official Hashtag: #capetowncoffeefestival