“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” Dr. Seuss, from Oh the places you'll go!
We have managed to steer ourselves to coffee events all around the world! From the peak of Gorongosa mountain cupping their first coffee crop, to the fanciest brew bars in downtown Tokyo. We have been spoiled by our partners, Thule, over the past 5 years with incredible travel accessories and every piece of luggage that they have supplied to us has been ( and still is!) working hard and in perfect condition.
We are so happy to be able to gift one of your lucky readers this incredible Thule Construct Backpack 24L which is an extremely functional backpack with just the right amount of storage, organization, and casual style to transition from the work week to the weekend.
What's so great about it? Read on....!
* Protect a laptop up to 15.6" in the elevated, padded pocket
* Keep a phone or glasses safe in the soft-lined protective pocket
* Store a jacket in the expandable front stash pocket
* Protect a tablet up to 10.5" in the dedicated soft-lined pocket
* Store accessories and electronics in the organization panel with multiple pockets
* Keep cables and keys separate and easy to find in the internal zipped mesh pocket
* Quickly access water bottles or store accessories in the expandable side pockets
* Securely attach backpack to rolling luggage with the pass-through strap
* Constructed with durable, water-resistant materials, custom metal accents, and YKK zippers
* Carry in comfort with padded backpanel with airmesh materials and a padded carry handle
“Out there things can happen, and frequently do,
To people as brainy and footsy as you.
And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew.
Just go right along, you'll start happening too!”
Good luck and travel safely, if and when you do!
(If you have any questions about winners/timelines etc, please read here)