FOR SALE: JOPER BPR15 including an Afterburner & De-stoner.
Asking Price: R600,000
Are you looking to start or expand your coffee roastery?
• Advanced European coffee roasting equipment for sale, which
includes all you would need to set up a new coffee roastery or
expand an existing roastery;
• Joper 15kg roaster
• The roaster complies with strict European emissions standards by burning off emissions in the afterburner
• The roasting process is managed using Brigus roast control software
• The roaster is available immediately to ship to anywhere in SA.
Joper is a Portuguese company with over 60 years experience and are very proud of their family tradition of 3 generations united to manufacture high quality coffee roasters and related equipment. Joper uphold the principle of old school cast iron with advanced technology.
ROASTER EQUIPMENT LIST:
Joper BPR15 coffee roaster 2014 - 15kg coffee roaster, with Brigus roast software
Afterburner QFR15 - Afterburner, burns off roaster emissions to EU standards
Joper Destoner DM15 - Destoner to remove stones and other foreign matter from the roasted coffee beans
The roasting equipment has been maintained in compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications. The new imported cost of this equipment is approximately R1.25m
• JOPER Roasters are made with High-Quality CAST IRON components and
hand craft individually for best roast quality, control and consistency.
• Roasting drum with double wall and special mixing paddles to ensure
optimal movement and mixing for excellent roasting results
• Great roasting consistency, which allows high uniformity in the grain
• Roasting profile software BRIGUS
• The flow of hot air, that allows the beans to be roasted via convection is
controlled and adjusted by manual damper or automatically with the
roasting profile software BRIGUS
• Simultaneous roasting and cooling using separate suction of the cooling
and roasting fans
• Adjustable flame modulation of gas burner 10-100% controlled
automatically with our roasting profile software BRIGUS or manual
control via touch panel.
• Adjustable airflow controlled automatically with our roasting profile software
BRIGUS or manual control via touch panel.
• Drum bearings in cast iron housings remotely mounted away from the hot
roaster wall for extra-long life. All bearings and seals are SKF brand.
• Separate cyclone with high Efficiency of separation and easy emptying of the
bin for chaff.
• 4 separate Premium Efficiency IE3 motors. All direct drive for quietness and
low maintenance: Drum drive, cooling pan stir arms, roaster fan and cooler fan.
• Cooler with large surface, one discharge door, agitator with separate drive and
high-pressure fan to quickly cool the beans to the required temperature to lock
in the aroma.
• Easy operator control with sight glass to see how your beans are flowing inside
• Sampler trier, temperature digital controller is provided to enable the roasting
process to be monitored all time.
• 2 thermocouples: Bean temperature and exhaust air temperature.
• Atmospheric gas burner with low emissions (Low NOx) with complete gas
train and all safety accessories.
• Fuel Type: Propane gas (LPG) or can be modified to natural gas (LNG).
• Fully insulated with high temperature insulation blanket making the roaster
very quiet and high energy efficient.
• Electric control board to check and control the roasting process, with
temperature digital displays, emergency button and all security components.
• Gas and electric safety device with standards rules.
• Pressure transducer to control the gas pressure in the PLC
• Hand crank for emptying the drum roaster in case of power outages.
• Designed and developed to allow for low maintenance.
• Side and rear doors to simplify access to the interior of the roaster, during
normal maintenance and cleaning of the various components.
• Service Hours counter included with maintenance warning system.
• Simplified installation and setup.
• Operating side standard: Left.
• JOPER roasters are built for long haul, one can run with them multiple shifts,
7 days a week
• Connect your computer directly to the roaster.
• The roaster is palletized and can be shipped to anywhere in South Africa or internationally
• The equipment is sold together as a lot
• Shipping terms are ex-works from storage in Johannesburg i.e. shipping & insurance costs are for buyers’ account
• 100% payment before shipment
• Equipment is sold as is
If you are interested in purchasing this roaster, please contact: email@example.com