Cape Town Coffee Festival news:
The Live Music Stage
registrations are now open! If you are a solo singer or music group who writes and performs your own songs, you could get a gig at the Festival! The Live Music Stage
is run in partnership with the Coffee Music Project.
Madeline May: Coffee Music Project Los Angeles 2018.
- CTCF are looking for talented and creative local artists, bands and solo singers from across all music genres to perform on the Live Music Stage at the Cape Town Coffee Festival. The songs need to be radio and family friendly (no explicit language please!). Cover bands will not be accepted. Original, self-made artists who write their own songs and deliver performances that set the stage on fire are what the Organisers are after.
- All you need to do is apply online by submitting a YouTube video performance.
- The deadline for applying is 31 March 2019 but the sooner you apply the better, as CTCF will be selecting artists on a rolling basis.
- CTCF wants to showcase the best of local artists, bands and solo singers from across all music genres.
- Why should performers take part? The festival will give musicians a chance to share their music with a vast audience, and engage in a deep spirit of community among those who share a passion for great music and coffee culture.
Previous artists featured at the Coffee Music Project:
- Daisy Chute : Coffee Music Project London 2018.
- Madeline May: Coffee Music Project Los Angeles 2018.
Daisy Chute - London 2018