For the month of July Ingane Yami Children’s Village
is challenging all local Durbanites to take their love of local coffee and put it towards bringing change at Ingane Yami Children’s Village.
So far a number of coffee shops have gotten on board: from Maritzburg to Durban North; from coffee shops to churches; all agreeing to to donate R0.67 of every coffee sold towards making a different at Ingane Yami Children’s Village
- Mandela Day is on July 18
- Mandela spent 67 years fighting for freedom
- The Mandela Day Challenge is to spend 67 minutes giving back
- How about donating 67cents from a cup of coffee?
So for the month of July, we challenge all coffee drinkers to support buy a coffee that makes a difference, by buying a coffee from one the coffee shops listed below.
Coffee Shops on Board:
· Lineage, Hillcrest
· Lineage, Waterfall
· Jooma, Kloof
· Caffe Mobile, Farmers Market, Shongweni
· Sprigs, Kloof
· Sams Café, Kloof
· Bellevue, Kloof
· Stretta, Hillcrest
· Oscars, Hillcrest
· Juice Kitchen, Hillcrest
· Go Coffee Café, Assagay
· Assagay Coffee, Cato Ridge/ Inchanga
· I Love my Coffee, Kloof
· Market Café, Hillcrest
· Curro HCA School, Hillcrest
· Highbury School, Hillcrest
· Jacksonville, Durban
· The Boiler Room, Durban
· Zucca, Durban North
· Colombo (July 18 only) Durban North
· Empire, Scottsville
Ingane Yami Children’s Village is in Shongweni and has a powerful impacting in rescuing and restoring the lives previously orphaned and abandoned children.
Ingane Yami is bringing change right on our door steps.
For more information about Ingane Yami please check us out at: www.inganeyami.com
To enquire more about this initiative, please contact Patricia Deacon at email@example.com