Dionwired Pixie Comp TsandCs
Friday, 14 November, 2014
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to all new and existing DionWired customers who are citizens of the Republic of South Africa and who are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Employees of DionWired & Mass Stores (Pty) Ltd, their advertising agencies, promotional agencies and immediate families must not enter this competition.
2. This competition will run from 08:00 am Friday, 7 November 2014 until midnight on Sunday, 7 December 2014.
3. Entrants stand a chance to win the following prize:
• 1 x R 1 000 DionWired in store voucher
• 1 x Nespresso Pixie Coffee Machine, valued at R 2 150
4. To qualify to enter the competition, entrants must complete the Coffee Mag questionnaire, found at: http://www.thecoffeemag.co.za/blog/1/3677/win-a-nespresso-pixie-and-r1000-dionwired-gift-vouchers
from 08:00 am on Friday 7 November 2014 until midnight on Sunday, 7 December 2014.
5. Only one (1) winner will be randomly selected for this competition.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by our auditor and notified telephonically and/or via email.
7. Positive identification will be required to confirm winner’s identity.
8. The draw for the winner will take place in the month of December 2014.
9. The draw for a winner will take place at Massdiscounters KZN Regional Office 10 Quarry Park Place, Riverhorse Valley Cnr of Queen Nandi Drive, Durban
10. Mass Stores (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this competition or in fulfillment of the prize.
11. Mass Stores (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
12. Entrants can at any stage request that their details be removed from the Mass Stores (PTY) Ltd database, and should also be aware that their details will not be shared, or sold onto a third party and will be held confidential by Mass Stores or its agents.
13. The right of admission into the competition lies solely with Mass Stores (Pty) Ltd and is non negotiable.
14. The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
16. The prize does not include travel or accommodation expenses.
17. Entering this competition indicates acceptance of these rules.
Got something to say? Then leave a comment!